Saturday, February 11, 2012

Indelible Grace (feat MP Jones) - Abide With Me


My dear friends and family, those whom I call brother and sister in the Lord,

This week has left me weary. To move and breathe and be a mama, wife, and friend has been a struggle. The only constant has been reminders of the Lord's filling each moment with His abundant graces.

I suppose we have all had times like these and will continue to have them during this lifetime. But as I was reminded in my reading of Exodus where the Israelites are putting together the tabernacle- the place in which God would dwell with them- and through this song, our God of great and immeasurable love does abide with us.

Please play the song and I pray that you and I alike will rest in this reminder and in its truth.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Keep resting in His grace, trusting His arms of strength in your weakness. Love, Lydia